EE LAUNCHES NEW FULL WORKS PLAN FOR IPHONE WITH INCLUSIVE APPLE ONE ACCESS
- EE becomes the first mobile network to offer Apple One as part of a mobile package with the new Full Works plan for iPhone
- Apple One is the easiest way to access great entertainment from Apple in one simple plan, including exclusive access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, and Apple Arcade, along with 50GB of storage with iCloud+ and an inclusive Roam Abroad Pass giving them a total saving of up to £140.
- The new Full Works plan for iPhone forms part of EE’s pay monthly mobile package refresh, providing better connectivity, content, support and control on the UK’s best network, nine years in a row
- New EE All Rounder customers with an iPhone can also choose Apple One as their inclusive Smart Benefit for just an additional £5 per month
EE today announced it has become the first mobile network globally to offer customers access to the Apple One Individual Plan as part of their mobile package - with the new Full Works plan for iPhone. The move forms part of EE’s pay monthly mobile package refresh, providing better connectivity, content, support and control on the UK’s best network, nine years in a row – as well as in its evolutionary journey to become the most personal customer-focussed technology brand in the UK.
Available with an iPhone or as a SIM only plan, customers who take out the new EE Full Works plan for iPhone will receive unlimited mobile data with EE’s fastest speeds on its award-winning network, and gain access to the following amazing Apple services with the Apple One Individual Plan:
- Apple Music, giving customers access to over 90 million songs ad-free, expertly curated playlists, the best artist interviews, conversations, and global premieres with Apple Music Radio and immersive sound powered by Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos
- Apple TV+, featuring award-winning series, premium, compelling drama and comedy series, feature films, ground-breaking documentaries, and kids and family entertainment
- Apple Arcade with 200+ premium games — featuring new releases, award winners, and beloved favorites from the App Store, all without ads or in-app purchases
- iCloud+ with 50GB of storage for photos, videos, files, apps, and device backups
Customers will also receive a Roam Abroad Pass within their plan, allowing them to access their plans allowance in 47 EU destinations as well as the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand, giving them a total saving of up to £140.
Alternatively, Apple One is also available as an inclusive Smart Benefit for just an additional £5 per month to those with an iPhone on EE’s new All Rounder Plan.
All Rounder and Full Works plan for iPhone customers receive WiFi Coverage Boost extending mobile coverage with free and seamless access to over 150,000 securely encrypted BT WiFi hotspots, as well as Device Care Extras at no extra cost. Device Care Extras feature an Annual Device Check-up and £10 to spend on cases and screen protectors. Those who take out their iPhone from EE will also benefit from an Extended Warranty for the lifetime of their contract until they upgrade or leave, as well as Upgrade Anytime, letting them swap their existing phone as often as they like.
Sharon Meadows, Director of Propositions, EE said: “We always strive to offer customers great benefits as well as compelling content from world-leading partners, so they can make the most from their smartphone experience on the UK’s best 4G and 5G network. With the addition of Apple One to our Full Works plan – iPhone customers can not only benefit from getting the best of EE, but also amazing Apple services, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and iCloud+ exclusively in one mobile package for the first time.”
All Rounder and Full Works plan for iPhone is available across the full range of EE iPhone devices. EE also supports 4G connectivity on Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) models, allowing customers to go out for a run or out to the shops and still make calls and send texts whilst leaving their iPhone at home.
EE All Rounder and Full Works plan for iPhone customers are also eligible to receive a 10% discount on EE Full Fibre Max, which offers average speeds of up to 900Mbps and the ability to connect over 100 devices at once. EE pay monthly customers who take out a Full Fibre Max plan can also receive up to 12 months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at no extra cost.
Finally, EE recently introduced a new Multi-Line Discount, so customers can enjoy EE’s lowest prices on additional lines—perfect for the other mobiles, laptops and tablets—for either them or their family. Customers can now receive a 20% discount on additional SIM only and data SIM plans as well as a 10% discount on additional smartphone and tablet plans.
For more information on the new All Rounder and Full Works plan for iPhone, and full terms and conditions, please see ee.co.uk/paymonthly
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and 2021, and the UK's best network every year since 2014 for the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as delivering mobile services to consumers, small and medium businesses, corporate customers and Government programmes, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk