EE introduces Microsoft 365 Personal as new Smart Benefit on Connected Device Plans
- Microsoft 365 Personal introduced as Smart benefit for new and existing Connected Device Smart Plan customers, providing inclusive access to premium Microsoft Office apps, 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage and advanced security
- The new Smart benefit is available to choose for EE’s tablet, laptop and data SIM customers on a Smart Plan
- The range of Smart benefits available to connected device customers on a Smart Plan to choose from now includes Microsoft 365 Personal, Netflix, BT Sport Ultimate, Video Data Pass and Roam Abroad
EE today announced the addition of Microsoft 365 Personal to its range of Smart benefits to choose from for all laptop, tablet and Data SIM customers on a Smart Plan. Available from today across EE.co.uk, EE telesales and EE shops, the launch forms part of EE’s ambition to offer customers the best selection of entertainment and productivity tools for the smartest devices.
Microsoft 356 Personal Smart Benefit
EE’s new offering adds Microsoft 365 Personal to its range of Smart benefits. Microsoft 365 Personal will provide customers with access to the constantly updated Office Premium apps Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, as well as access to Skype and 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage. Customers can use the subscription on up to five devices at the same time, including those on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. In comparison to the Classic versions of Office, users will always be up to date with the latest features and benefit from the highest security standards.
Those taking out Microsoft 365 Personal as a Smart benefit can make the most of advanced security protection in OneDrive and Outlook, not to mention the access to OneDrive’s 1TB cloud storage which lets users save up to 500,000 photos and all their files.
For those customers always on the go, they can experience ad-free email and calendar with Outlook. Lastly, customers can contact support via chat or phone at no extra cost throughout the subscription.
Connected devices on EE
Laptop, tablet, and Data SIM customers who take out a Smart Plan from EE can choose from the below range of smart benefits as well as the new Microsoft 365 Personal Smart Benefit:
- Netflix – Watch award-winning TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen, all without adverts
- BT Sport Ultimate – Watch amazing live and on demand sport on the BT Sport app with inclusive BT Sport Ultimate, including Premier League, Champions League, WWE, UFC, Rugby and more
- Roam Abroad Pass – Use your call text and data allowance abroad in USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand and from January 2022 in 47 European destinations
- Video Data Pass - Stream content on selected video apps without using your plan’s data allowance
Customers will also benefit from the recently announced Stay Connected service which provides data fast enough for accessing email, music streaming and web browsing, if they use up their monthly high speed data allowance. They will still have the choice of a data add-on if they would like to continue with full speed data, or they can receive additional data from someone on the same shared plan via data-gifting.
Sharon Meadows, Director of Propositions, EE said: “We continue to look for ways to provide our customers the best experience on our award-winning 4G and 5G network. Microsoft 365 Personal joins a suite of great Smart benefits we offer, and will help boost a customer’s productivity - whether they’re using a tablet, laptop or other connected device on the move.”
You can find out more information on EE’s new range of connected device plans at https://shop.ee.co.uk/my-offers
For more information, please contact:
0207 792 7468
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and 2021, and the UK's best network every year since 2014 for the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as delivering mobile services to consumers, small and medium businesses, corporate customers and Government programmes, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk