EE launches ‘Full Works’ Plan for iPhone with Inclusive access to Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade
- New EE Full Works Plan for iPhone provides customers with access to Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade, in one mobile plan for the first time
- The Full Works Plan for iPhone features uncapped and unlimited mobile data, and the option for a customer to upgrade to a new phone anytime they want – all on the UK’s no.1 network for the last seven years in a row and now no.1 network for 5G, too
- EE also introduces a new Smart iPhone Plan that offers customers the choice of one inclusive Apple smart benefit from Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade
- The Full Works Plan for iPhone and Smart iPhone Plans also come with a Service Pack - with EE the only network to provide a Lifetime Guarantee on iPhone
EE today launched The Full Works Plan for iPhone, providing the best of Apple and EE exclusively in one plan. The new plan allows EE customers for the first time in the UK to receive inclusive access to Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade for the duration of their plan, as well as unlimited mobile data and the option to upgrade to a new phone anytime on the UK’s number one network for 4G and 5G.
With the Full Works Plan, customers can take three inclusive Smart benefits, designed to offer a best in class mobile experience for iPhone users on the UK’s best network – awarded no. 1 for the past seven years.
As a result, customers can for the first time access the following three Apple benefits, for the duration they’re on their plan:
- Apple Music – Enjoy an incredible catalog of 60 million songs to stream or download for offline listening, all completely ad-free. Subscribers can create their own playlists or discover new ones curated by Apple Music combined with their entire personal library, and share music with their friends. Apple Music includes three global live-streamed radio stations, Apple Music 1 (formerly Beats 1) and the newly launched Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country, all featuring exclusive in-depth interviews, song premieres, and radio shows by some of the world’s best and brightest artists including The Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Billie Eilish, Elton John, Shania Twain, Alanis Morrissette and many more.
- Apple TV+ — Enjoy Apple Originals from today’s most imaginative storytellers, including “The Morning Show,” “Defending Jacob,” “Central Park,” “Ted Lasso,” “Greyhound,” “The Banker,” “Boys State” and “Beastie Boys Story,” and kids and family entertainment such as “Helpsters,” “Ghostwriter” and “Snoopy in Space.” Apple TV+ is available on the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac, and select smart TVs and streaming devices.
- Apple Arcade – Gives players unlimited access to more than 100 incredibly fun games across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV, all with no ads or in-app purchases. Featuring iconic games like Sonic Racing, LEGO Brawls and SpongeBob Square Pants: Patty Pursuit, as well as original releases such as Sneaky Sasquatch, Skate City and Butter Royale, there's something for everyone on Apple Arcade.
The Full Works Plan for iPhone customers also have the option to select BT Sport Ultimate app access - to enjoy amazing live and on demand sport on the BT Sport App, including Premier league, Champions league, WWE, UFC, Rugby and more. As well as the Roam Further Pass, so they can take their plan’s allowance to even more places without paying more, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand.
The Full Works Plan for iPhone is available across the full range of EE iPhone devices. And from the end of September, The Full Works plan for iPhone will also available for business customers.
Marc Allera, CEO, BT Consumer, said: “We’re always looking for ways to offer customers the best mobile experiences through partnerships with the world’s most innovative brands. And now, for the first time, they can get the best of EE and the best of Apple in one mobile plan. Allowing them to benefit from Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade, unlimited mobile data, and the option to upgrade whenever they want - all on the UK’s no.1 network for 4G and 5G.”
EE has also introduced a new Smart iPhone plan, offering customers the choice of one inclusive Apple smart benefit from Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade and generous data allowances (including access to Reserve Data, keeping you connect if your data allowance runs out).
All Full Works for iPhone Plan and Smart iPhone Plan customers also receive Upgrade Anytime, letting them swap their existing phone as often as they like, as well as a Service Pack at no extra cost. Service Packs feature an annual device MOT and £10 to spend on cases and screen protectors and an EE Lifetime Guarantee which provides customers with an extended warranty for the lifetime of their contract until they upgrade or leave.
EE business customers can also take advantage of a range of additional benefits which include a free dual SIM, access to smart benefits and a Lifetime Guarantee with Next Day Replacement.
AN INNOVATIVE NETWORK BUILT FOR THE LATEST IPHONE
EE’s network offers iPhone customers a number of great services features. ‘Smart Numbers’ lets customers use the same number across various Apple devices including Apple Watch and iPad. EE also supports Apple Watch 4G Connectivity, allowing customers to go out for a run or out to the shops and still make calls and send texts whilst leaving their iPhone at home, iPhones’ Dual SIM and eSIM functionality and the next generation of mobile voice service – Enhanced HD Voice.
For more information on The Full Works Plan for iPhone and Smart iPhone Plan, customers can visit: ee.co.uk/full-works-plan
Notes to editors:
For more information, please contact:
0207 792 7468
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012 with it continuing to be the UK’s biggest 4G network and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK's best network every year since 2015 for all the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile News Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as offering mobile services to consumers and small and medium businesses, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry. Its retail presence exceeds more than 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk