EE launches new accessory designed to help locate lost keys and valuables
- EE set to launch TrackR Bravo, allowing customers to use their smartphone to locate any lost or misplaced items in seconds
- TrackR Bravo will be available from EE stores and the EE online shop from 16th November 2015
EE, the UK’s most advanced digital communications company, today announced it will offer the TrackR Bravo, a small, coin-sized device that makes it easy to find lost valuable items using a smartphone. The move forms part of EE’s connected strategy offering devices and mobile accessories that provide new and exciting experiences for customers on the go.
TrackR Bravo is designed to help find any lost item, from home and car keys to larger items such as a bicycle. The small device clips to valuable items, and can locate them if lost or misplaced in several ways:
- TrackR Distance Indicator: When an item is misplaced, it can be located by accessing the TrackR app on an users iOS or Android smartphone and using TrackR’s Distance Indicator. The Distance Indicator tells a user how far away the item with the TrackR Bravo attached is, and can also make the TrackR Bravo ‘ring’ to easily find the missing item. TrackR Bravo has a range of up to 100 feet, to help find items misplaced nearby, such as in the home, car, a restaurant, friend’s home or office
- Phone Finder: TrackR also works in reverse, so if your smartphone is misplaced simply tap a button on TrackR to make your phone ring. You can also set up an alert that will notify you when you move a certain distance from your phone, so you never leave it at home again
- TrackR Crowd GPS: If an item is lost outside, in a park or on the commute to work for example, you can tap into the TrackR Crowd GPS to track it. If one of TrackR’s 10,000+ users comes within a mile of your lost item, you will receive an alert from TrackR telling you where it is
TrackR Bravo will be available from all EE retail stores from 16th November in packs of one, two or four, priced from £24.99 for a single unit, £44.99 for two and £79.99 for a pack of four. For more information about EE please visit www.ee.co.uk.
- ENDS -
EE is the largest and most advanced digital communications company in Britain, delivering mobile and fixed communications services to consumers, businesses, government and the wholesale market. EE has approximately 14,000 employees and 553 retail stores, and serves more than 30 million customers across its mobile, fixed and wholesale businesses.
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, pioneering the UK's first superfast 4G mobile service in October 2012 and is the first European operator to surpass the 10million 4G customer landmark. EE's 4G coverage today reaches more than 93% of the UK population. EE’s 2G coverage reaches 99% of the population while 3G reaches 98%. EE's superfast fibre broadband service covers around 80% of the UK population, and ADSL broadband service covers 98.7% of the population.
In the last few years, EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being ranked the UK's best overall network by RootMetrics®; Best Network at the 2014 and 2015 Mobile News Awards and Winner of Best Innovative service for EE Cash on Tap; Best Network for Business at the 2014 Mobile Industry Awards; Best Consumer Network at the 2014 Mobile Industry Awards; Best Network at the 2014 and 2015 Mobile Choice Consumer Awards and What Mobile Awards 2014; Fastest Network at the 2014 uSwitch Mobile Awards; Best Mobile Network at the 2014 Recombu Awards; and winners of the TV Technology award for content innovation at the 2015 DTVE Europe Awards. The 4GEE Action Cam also won Best Connected Gadget at the Mobile Choice Consumer Awards 2015.
Follow us on…