EE Launches Sim Only ‘Full Works Plan', Extending Inclusive Access To Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade
- EE’s Full Works SIM only plan provides SIM only iPhone customers with access to Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade in one mobile plan
- The Full Works SIM features uncapped and unlimited mobile data on the UK’s no.1 network for the last seven years in a row and now no.1 network for 5G, too
- SIM only customers can also benefit from select EE Service Pack benefits
EE announced the launch of its Full Works SIM only plan for iPhone users. The new £41 per month, 24 month plan provides the best of Apple and EE exclusively in one plan and will allow EE SIM only customers to receive inclusive access to Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade for the duration of their plan for the first time, as well as unlimited mobile data on the UK’s number one network for 4G and 5G.
With the Full Works SIM only plan, customers can take three inclusive Smart benefits, designed to offer a best in class mobile experience for iPhone users on the UK’s best network – awarded no. 1 for the past seven years.
As a result, customers can for the first time access the following three Apple benefits, for the duration they’re on their SIM only plan:
- Apple Music – Enjoy an incredible catalogue of 70 million songs to stream or download for offline listening, all completely ad-free. Subscribers can create their own playlists or discover new ones curated by Apple Music across their personal library and share music with their friends. Apple Music also includes three global live-streamed radio stations, Apple Music 1 (formerly Beats 1) and the newly launched Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country.
- Apple TV+ — Watch Apple Original TV shows from today’s most imaginative storytellers, including “The Morning Show,” “Defending Jacob,” “Central Park,” “Ted Lasso,” “Greyhound” and “Beastie Boys Story.” The service also offers shows for the whole family to watch together such as “Helpsters,” “Ghostwriter” and “Snoopy in Space. “There is new Apple Original released every month. Full Works SIM for iPhone customers can access Apple TV+ through the Apple TVapp on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, and select smart TVs and streaming devices.
- Apple Arcade – Offers players unlimited access to more than 100 exclusive games across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac and Apple TV, all with no ads or in-app purchases. Featuring iconic games like Sonic Racing, LEGO Brawls and SpongeBob Square Pants: Patty Pursuit, as well as original releases such as Sneaky Sasquatch, Skate City and Butter Royale, there's something for everyone on Apple Arcade.
The Full Works SIM only plan also gives customers the option to select BT Sport Ultimate app access as a Smart Benefit – giving them access to amazing live and on demand sport on the BT Sport App, including Premier league, Champions league, WWE, UFC, Rugby and more. Alternatively, customers can choose the Roam Further Pass, so they can take their plan’s allowance to even more places without paying more, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand.
Full Works SIM only customers also receive access to an annual device MOT and £10 to spend on cases and screen protectors as part of a Service Pack which comes with the plan.
Sharon Meadows, Director of Propositions, EE said: “Following the success of our Full Works for iPhone handset plans, we’re now extending the benefits so anyone with an iPhone can also get the best of EE and Apple in a SIM plan. Only with EE, do you get the reassurance of unrivalled unlimited, uncapped data, on the UK’s no 1 network, as well as the best of Apple entertainment ensuring those with an iPhone get a best in class experience”
For more information on The Full Works SIM for iPhone Plan, customers can visit: ee.co.uk/full-works-plan
Notes to editors:
For more information, please contact:
0207 792 7468
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and being named the UK's best network every year since 2014 for the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as offering mobile services to consumers and small and medium businesses, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk