EE Offers Brits the chance to win the ultimate Staycation experience to celebrate the launch of the ‘Full Works’ Plan for iPhone
- EECamperPlan-6The Full Works EE CamperPlan Father Kwame and mother Anuli Knight with their children Sahara, 11 and Kayden 6 Caption to follow PRESS ASSOCIATION Photo. Picture date: Tuesday, September 1th 2020 Photo credit should read: Anthony Upton/PA Wire
- EECamperPlan-Hero ShotThe Full Works EE CamperPlan Father Kwame and mother Anuli Knight with their children Sahara, 11 and Kayden 6 Caption to follow PRESS ASSOCIATION Photo. Picture date: Tuesday, September 1th 2020 Photo credit should read: Anthony Upton/PA Wire
- EECamperPlan-3The Full Works EE CamperPlan Father Kwame and mother Anuli Knight with their children Sahara, 11 and Kayden 6 Caption to follow PRESS ASSOCIATION Photo. Picture date: Tuesday, September 1th 2020 Photo credit should read: Anthony Upton/PA Wire
- EE launches nationwide competition offering Brits the chance to win an enviable staycation in the EE Full Works CamperPlan this weekend
- One lucky winner and three guests will have the opportunity to experience the full extent of the new EE Full Works Plan for iPhone offering, with an exclusive staycation experience including unlimited access to Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade throughout their stay
- For the first time ever, the lucky winner and their guests will have the opportunity to stay in the spectacular grounds of the Walled Garden at Syon House in the fully decked out EE Full Works CamperPlan
- Brits can be in with a chance of winning an overnight through simply commenting how they would most like to spend their staycation via EE’s Instagram channel (@ee)
Wednesday 2nd September 2020: EE today announced the launch of a nationwide competition, offering Brits the chance to win the ultimate staycation weekend. In celebration of the launch of the Full Works Plan for iPhone, available from today, the ultimate staycation will offer a lucky winner the opportunity to experience the best of Apple and EE, including Apple Music, Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade within a unique technology-enhanced Campervan.
To celebrate the end of the British Summer and the UK’s most popular staycation season, one lucky winner and three people from their bubble* will win a Full Works staycation weekend with direct access to enviable entertainment opportunities.
The winner and their chosen guests will have the highly coveted chance to stay in the magnificent grounds of the Walled Garden at Syon House, available exclusively to them for the night. With four acres of parkland and idyllic views over the River Thames, mixed with the glamour and history of an iconic stately home, the EE Full Works CamperPlan offers a British staycation like no other and creates the ultimate experience for guests to have one final summer hurrah this weekend.
New research from EE revealed that for half of Brits, technology enhances their UK camping or caravanning trip, with 56% agreeing that technology helps to bring the family together to enjoy their trip. The survey also unveiled the top ten** activities Brits always do when camping or caravanning, revealing that 65% will always look at the weather forecast online, 51% search online to find things to do in the local area and 44% will always use the internet to keep up to date with the news.
In response to the research, the decked-out EE campervan features a number of connected technologies and turns into the ultimate entertainment space for the lucky winners to enjoy an enhanced staycation. Simply through the power of an iPhone 11 handset, integrated with the Full Works Plan for iPhone, guests will be able to watch the latest Apple TV shows via Airplay, an Apple Arcade gaming bunker in the boot and Apple HomePod speakers to stream music on site. Guests will also be connected throughout via charging facilities and EE 4G Wi-Fi, from the UK’s no.1 network.
Taking inspiration from the Full Works Plan for iPhone, guests will benefit from a ‘full works’ food and drink package throughout their stay, featuring a G&T Picnic on arrival, pizza and prosecco alfresco dinner with sunset and a breakfast hamper ahead of departure.
As part of the staycation prize, a luxury glamping 18ft Yurt will be pitched in the grounds of the Walled Garden for guests to fully relax and reset, following a spectacular entertainment experience.
Pete Jeavons, Director of Marketing Communications at BT and EE said: “While this summer probably wasn’t what any of us were expecting, as a nation we have embraced a return to the British staycation and all that that entails. As such, we wanted to celebrate the launch of our Full Works Plan for iPhone and its enviable entertainment package by offering Brits one last chance to getaway, with the ultimate staycation.
Pete Jeavons continues: The EE Full Works CamperPlan has been transformed to include the very best of Apple TV+, Apple Music and Apple Arcade and, coupled with the unique setting, the lucky winner is set to experience a staycation like no other this September.”
To be in with a chance of winning the unique staycation weekend from the UK’s number one network and number one network for 5G, simply follow @EE across their social channels and comment on the dedicated post as to how you would most like to spend your staycation.
The competition is open from 09.01 2nd September until 23:59 3rd September and the exclusive staycation weekend will take place from 5th September 2020 – 6th September 2020. Full T&Cs available to view here.
*Due to social distancing precautions, the winner must select three guests from the same household or support bubble.
** Top Ten activities Brits do when camping or caravanning:
- Look at the weather forecast online – 65%
- Search online to find things to do in the local area – 51%
- Use the internet to keep up to date with the news – 44%
- Post pictures on social media – 35%
- Use the Google Map app to go on a walk – 35%
- Stream music on their iPhone/ phone/tablet/ iPad – 31%
- Listen to the radio on their iPhone, phone, tablet, iPad – 30%
- Use their phone's map app to go on a walk – 29%
- Play on games on their iPhone/ phone/tablet/ iPad – 26%
- Stream movies to watch together – 20%
- Order a takeaway to their campsite online – 13%
For more information, please contact M&C Saatchi Public Relations: email@example.com
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and being named the UK's best network every year since 2015 for all the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile News Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as offering mobile services to consumers and small and medium businesses, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Facebook at: facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: youtube.com/ee