EE Offers Six Months Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and Apple News+ Free To New and Existing Mobile Customers
- EE extends six months free Apple Music and Apple News+ offer for new and existing customers to include Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade
- The EE exclusive offer allows customers to experience one or all of the services with access to over 90 million songs, over 200 games, Apple Originals film and TV shows and hundreds of newspapers and magazines
- Apple Watch customers can also enjoy inclusive Apple Fitness+ access with EE’s Fitness Watch Plan and get new weekly workouts with the world’s best trainers
EE today extended its popular Apple Music and Apple News+ six months free offer for new and existing pay monthly mobile customers to include Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade for the first time. The move forms part of EE’s continued focus on providing customers with the most exciting services and experiences from the most innovative companies.
This exclusive offer is available to EE customers on new and existing pay monthly mobile plans* and provides a free taste of EE’s Full Works for iPhone package, which customers can upgrade to if they like. To redeem their six months access, customers can simply log-on to the myEE app and choose which service they would like access to.
Apple’s entertainment services are the perfect mix to EE’s award-winning 4G and 5G mobile network, which allows customers to access them in more places when on the move than any other.
With Apple’s entertainment services, EE customers can enjoy:
- Apple Music – access to over 90 million songs and 30,000 playlists—all ad-free, and all available online or off . Subscribers can create their own playlists or discover new ones curated by Apple Music combined with their entire personal library and share music with their friends. Apple Music includes three global live-streamed radio stations, Apple Music 1 (formerly Beats 1) and the newly launched Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country
- Apple TV+ - Apple Original series and films with new Apple Originals added every month from most imaginative storytellers, including “The Morning Show,” “Ted Lasso,” “Trying,” “Servant,” the critically acclaimed “The Tragedy of Macbeth” and brand new series staring Uma Thurman, “Suspicion,” launching on February 4th. Plus kids and family entertainment such as “Helpsters,” “Ghostwriter” and “Snoopy in Space
- Apple Arcade – gives unlimited access to over 200 incredibly fun games with no ads and no in-app purchases. Featuring iconic games like Sonic Racing, LEGO Brawls and SpongeBob Square Pants: Patty Pursuit, as well as original releases such as Sneaky Sasquatch, Skate City and Butter Royale, there's something for everyone on Apple Arcade
- Apple News+ - serves up hundreds of leading magazines and newspapers, all in one app. Read Grazia, Empire and National Geographic cover to cover. Stay up to date with the world’s best journalism from The Times & Sunday Times to The Wall Street Journal
Alistair Wilson, Director of Devices and Partnerships, EE said: “We continue to look for ways to provide customers with unique access to great content and services, so the addition of Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade to our exclusive Apple entertainment offer means they can now watch great shows such as Ted Lasso and Central Park and play games such as Skate City and Sonic Racing on us - for free. When combined with the power of the EE award-winning 4G and 5G network – iPhone customers really can make the most from what their device has to offer in more places than any other.”
Apple Fitness+ with Watch plans on EE
EE is also the first UK network to offer 4G connectivity on the Apple Watch. Customers who take out an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with a connected plan on EE can ace their new year’s resolutions with the world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers by getting exclusive access to Apple Fitness+ included for 24 months in a Fitness watch plan for an additional £7 per month, usually £9.99, resulting in a saving of up to £72. This includes unlimited data to cover everyday usage on their Apple Watch.
EE customers with Apple Watch on a paired plan can get an extended trial of Apple Fitness+ free for up to six months.
Both Apple Fitness+ offers can be activated by texting FITNESSPLUS to 150.
For more information on the content offers from EE, please visit www.ee.co.uk
*** ENDS ***
Notes to Editors
- Pay monthly mobile handset and mobile SIMO plans. Apple Music works on select Android and iOS devices. Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and Apple News + works on iOS only
- Customers who take out the Apple Music offer are also eligible for six free months of data for streaming Apple Music
For more information, please contact:
020 7356 5369
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and 2021, and the UK's best network every year since 2014 for the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as delivering mobile services to consumers, small and medium businesses, corporate customers and Government programmes, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk