EE UNVEILS PRE-ORDER PRICING FOR OPPO FIND X5 SERIES
- Customers can now pre-order the OPPO Find X5 5G and OPPO Find X5 Pro 5G from EE stores, EE telesales and ee.co.uk
- Customers who pre-order the OPPO Find X5 5G or Find X5 Pro 5G can redeem a free gift pack worth £373 featuring an OPPO smartwatch, headphones, wireless charger and Kevlar case
- Available from 24th March, customers who purchase a Find X5 Lite 5G are also eligible for free gifts including an OPPO smart band and headphones worth £129
EE has today announced that OPPO’s latest flagship smartphones, the Find X5 5G and Find X5 Pro 5G are available to pre-order via EE stores, the EE website and over the phone. The Find X5 Lite 5G series will be available for purchase from 24th March 2022.
The OPPO Find X5 Series is available on a wide range of EE pay monthly price plans, which includes:
- The OPPO Find X5 5G plans start from £41 a month. Customers can get 40GB of monthly data on a £51 Essential Plan with £50 upfront cost.
- The OPPO Find X5 Pro 5G plans start from £57 a month. Customers can get 40GB of monthly data on a £63 Essential Plan with £50 upfront cost
- From 24th March, the OPPO Find X5 Lite 5G will be available with plans starting from £29 a month. Customers can get 10GB of monthly data on a £37 Essential Plan with £30 upfront cost.
Free Gift Pack
Those who pre-order a Find X5 5G or Find X5 Pro 5G between 10th March and 23rd March can also redeem a free gift pack including an OPPO Watch Free, OPPO Enco X headphones, a AirVOOC wireless charger 50W and a Kevlar Aramid phone case, worth up to £373. Customers who purchase an OPPO Find X5 Lite 5G between 24th March - 13th April will be able to redeem an OPPO Band fitness tracker and OPPO Enco Free 2 headphones, worth £129 at no extra cost.
Smart and Full Works plans
Customers who take one of the OPPO Find X5 5G series handsets on an EE Smart Plan or Full Works plan will be able to choose up to three inclusive Smart benefits including Netflix, Apple Music and the BT Sport Ultimate app, with a combined value of over £25 per month. EE Smart Plan and Full Works for Android customers can also upgrade their smartphone any time, with EE Upgrade Anytime as standard, and Full Works for Android plans specifically, come with unlimited data and EE’s fastest 5G speeds.
Both EE Smart plan and EE Full Works plan customers are also eligible to receive a 10% discount on EE Full Fibre Max, which offers average speeds of up to 900Mbps and the ability to connect over 100 devices at once. EE pay monthly customers who take out a Full Fibre Max plan can also receive a 20GB monthly mobile data boost and up to 12 months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and unlimited mobile gaming data, worth up to £252 at no extra cost.
For more information on the OPPO range from EE, please visit https://ee.co.uk/content/ee-shop/consumer/new-phones-coming-soon.html/
For more information, please contact:
020 7356 5369
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and 2021, and the UK's best network every year since 2014 for the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as delivering mobile services to consumers, small and medium businesses, corporate customers and Government programmes, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk