Managing your mobile account made easy with the new 'My EE' app
- New My EE app gives EE customers greater control and visibility over their account usage
- My EE available for all mobile customers on 4GEE, T-Mobile and Orange UK plans
- My EE app available from Android, iOS, BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone 8
EE, the UK's most advanced digital communications company, today unveiled a new version of the "My EE" app, giving customers even greater control and flexibility in how they access their mobile account and keep track of their mobile usage. My EE is available immediately from Android, iOS, BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone 8 app stores for all Orange, T-Mobile and 4GEE mobile customers to download to their handset.
When customers open the My EE app for the first time they will be taken through a guided tour, highlighting the new features of the app and how to navigate with the new interface. The app features a new refreshed layout and design, and makes it quicker and easier for customers to interact with their mobile account when on the go.
My EE's main features include:
- Simple to read itemised billing and the option to explore detailed graphs showing calls, texts and data usage (including charges outside of your plan)
- The ability for pay monthly customers to buy add-ons such as data bundles swiftly or upgrade their plan
- Pay As You Go customers can check their balance and top-up their account directly from the app
- An extensive offline Help section is available if you have any questions about EE products and services
- The option for customers to add photos to their accounts, and even link to their address book in their phone - so their bill shows the names of the people they’ve called and texted
Dominic Collins, Director of Digital, EE, said: "We regularly look for ways to provide our customers with the tools to help them make the most out of their digital lives. Following feedback from customers we've redesigned the MY EE app to offer new features and make it even more intuitive – helping them to keep up to date with their mobile account in a convenient and simple way."
My EE is available for consumers and small business customers on 4GEE, Orange and T-Mobile UK plans to download now. For further information, please visit the Android, iOS, BlackBerry 10 or Windows Phone 8 app store.
- ENDS -
For more information, please contact the EE press team on:
0845 373 7070
EE is the largest and most advanced digital communications company in Britain, delivering mobile and fixed communications services to consumers, businesses, government and the wholesale market.
With more than 15,000 employees and 600 retail stores, EE serves more than 27 million customers on EE, Orange and T-Mobile mobile and broadband plans.
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, having introduced the UK's first and only superfast 4G mobile service in 2012. In July 2013 EE's 4G coverage reached nearly 60% of the UK population, with plans to cover 98% of the population by 2014. EE’s 2G coverage today reaches 99% of the population and 3G reaches 98% of the population. EE's superfast fibre broadband service covers 54% of the UK population, and ADSL broadband service covers 98.7% of the population.
EE has received extensive independent recognition including being ranked the UK's best overall network by RootMetrics®, and Best Network for Business at the 2013 Mobile Industry awards.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk