OPPO Find X2 Series now available to pre-order on EE’s 5G network
- OPPO Find X2 Pro, OPPO Find X2 Neo and OPPO Find X2 Lite now available to pre-order from EE.co.uk and EE telesales
- Customers who pre-order an OPPO Find X2 Series smartphone from EE before 10th June can claim a free pair of B&O H8i headphones, A1 portable speaker or OPPO Enco free true wireless earphones with their purchase
- EE OPPO Find X2 Series customers will be amongst the first to benefit from EE’s new Smart and Essential pay monthly plans, available from today
EE today announced that the OPPO Find X2 Pro, OPPO Find X2 Neo and OPPO Find X2 Lite from OPPO’s latest flagship Find X2 smartphone range are available to pre-order on EE’s 5G network via EE tele-sales and the EE website, plus EE stores when they reopen.
The first network to launch 5G in the UK, EE allows OPPO Find X2 Series users to get the most out of their 5G smartphone in more places than any other. EE customers can expect 5G speeds which are 100-150 Mbps times faster than 4G even in the busiest areas. EE uses the UK’s best 4G and 5G networks to give customers the fastest, most reliable mobile experience they have ever had. All EE customers are further supported by the UK’s biggest and fastest 4G network, for superfast connectivity up and down the country.
Available across a range of 5G price plans from EE, customers who pre-order an OPPO Find X2 Series handset from EE before 10th June will also be eligible for a pre-order offer depending on the handset they choose. Price point and pre-order offers include:
- The OPPO Find X2 Pro is available on an Essential plan with 40GB of monthly data for £63 pounds per month, plus £50 upfront – pre-order offer: free pair of BANG & OLUFSEN H8i Headphones (RRP £350)
- The OPPO Find X2 Neo is available on an Essential plan with 10GB of monthly data for £47 pounds per month, plus £30 upfront - pre-order offer: free BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay A1 2nd Gen (RRP £200)
- The OPPO Find X2 Lite is available on an Essential plan with 10GB of monthly data for £35 pounds per month, plus £10 upfront - pre-order offer: OPPO Enco Free Headphones (RRP £119)
The OPPO Find X2 Series handsets are also available on EE’s new pay monthly Smart Plans, offering Swappable Benefits, EE’s new Reserve Data service, and the option to Upgrade Anytime.
With EE’s latest pay monthly plans, customers also benefit from EE’s unparalleled Service Packs. With a Service Pack, customers can relax with an EE lifetime guarantee on their device. They will also be invited for an annual device MOT to keep devices performing at their best, plus £10 to spend on cases and screen protectors so they can keep that new phone feeling for longer.
The plans also come with: data gifting – so customers can gift data to their families if they are on the same account, the option to use their Amazon Echo devices to make and receive calls, and Entertainment on EE – which provides EE pay monthly mobile customers with subscriptions for BT Sport, BritBox, Apple Music and MTV Play, with up to six months of access for free – worth up to £220.
For more details of all EE’s price plans and terms can conditions, customers should visit ee.co.uk
Notes to editors:
For more information, please contact:
0207 792 7468
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012 with it continuing to be the UK’s biggest 4G network, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK's best network every year since 2015 for all the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile News Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as offering mobile services to consumers and small and medium businesses, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry. Its retail presence exceeds more than 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland, and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk