Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 4G Come to EE
- Samsung Note 10+ 5G available to pre-order from EE on a 5G Smart Plan with Service Pack Benefits
- Customers will save £250 taking out the Samsung Note 10+ 5G on EE by trading in their old Samsung handset
- Samsung Watch Active2 4G and Samsung Tab S6 also coming to EE
EE announced it will offer customers the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 4G and Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 from today. Customers will be able to make the most from the new devices on EE’s award winning 4G and 5G network – providing them with the best connections and experiences.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G is available to pre-order on a wider variety of 5G plans EE from 8th August through EE stores, over the phone and via ee.co.uk. EE is offering an exclusive pre-order offer on the smartphone with 120GB of monthly data on a 24-month 5G Smart Plan for just £10 upfront and £89 per month. Customers will receive the choice of three inclusive Swappables with their plan (worth up to £33.99 per month) from a choice of five – including the BT Sport App HD HDR access for the best possible video quality, Amazon Prime Video, Gamer’s Data Pass, Music Data Pass, Video Data Pass and Roam Further Pass – which they can swap in or out anytime they want.
EE 5G customers can upgrade their smartphone any time, with EE Upgrade Anytime as standard, and they will also be able to access EE Service packs, helping them to keep their 5G smart phone in tip-top condition for no extra cost. EE service packs provide:
- £10 towards one of our premium cases or screen protectors to keep their device protected
- An annual device and EE mobile account MOT
- An extended device warranty for the lifetime of the customer’s contract
Customers will also be able to save £250 on a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ 5G from EE if they trade in their old Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy Note 9 Plus or Galaxy S9.
EE Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G customers can stream high definition content on the phone’s 6.8” cinematic screen quicker than ever before thanks to the UK’s first 5G network. With 1TB* of local memory available customers can take advantage of 5G’s blistering speeds to download films, files and games to their hearts content.
The Note 10+ 5G lets users easily split screen thanks to its large Infinity-O screen and powerful processor. The updated S-Pen can remotely control the Note 10+ 5G’s camera from switching between front and back cameras to zooming in and out and taking a group selfie, all on top of letting users jot down notes and sketch designs.
Samsung also announced the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 4G and Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 4G. The Tab S6 4G is available for pre-order from tomorrow on EE from £45 per month on a second line. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 4G is available from £24 per month for the 40mm variant. Pre-order for the Watch Active2 on EE opens 23rd August.
Sharon Meadows, EE Director of Devices, Partnerships & Business Development, EE said: “Our customers have the widest choice of 5G smartphones in the UK, and the Note 10+ 5G adds another impressive flagship device. Its WQHD+ display, powerful processor and local memory mean customers will be able to make the most from streaming and downloading content over 5G - taking productivity to new heights with blistering speeds, even in the busiest places, on our new 5G network.”
EE recently became the first to launch a 5G network in the UK in six cities (London, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Belfast and Manchester).
For more information on EE’s 5G network, 5G Smart plans and 5G devices, customers can visit www.ee.co.uk/5G.
Notes to editors:
*1TB memory comprises of 512GB internal memory and a 512GB memory card not included with the handset
Swappables available to EE Smart plan customers:
- BT SPORT APP HDR (exclusive to 5G plans, and worth £15 per month) – Offering more vivid, life-like colours, and greater detail in darker or brighter areas of the picture, with casting to your television
- GAMER’S DATA PASS (worth £7.99 per month and launching in August) –covering all the data customers use on a wide selection of games including Pokémon Go, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, FIFA Mobile, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, as well as when streaming on Twitch
- VIDEO DATA PASS (worth £8.99 per month) – Stream selected video services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, BT Sport, TV Player and MTV Play without using your data
- MUSIC DATA PASS (worth £7.99 per month) – Stream selected music services such as Apple Music, Tidal & Deezer without using your data
- ROAMING PASS (worth £10 per month) – Use your allowance in the USA, Mexico, Canada, Australia & New Zealand, as well as across the EU
- BT SPORT APP (worth £10 per month) – Access to the standard BT Sport app
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO (worth £5.99 per month)
- Those who choose the Amazon Prime Video Swappable Benefit (worth £5.99 per month) providing access to movies, original TV shows, live sport and documentaries on the go.
For more information, please contact:
0207 792 7468
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast 4G in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK's best network every year since 2015 at The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile News Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as offering mobile services to consumers and small and medium businesses, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections. Today, EE’s retail presence exceeds more than 600 shops across the UK.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry. It remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland, and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.