Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e now available to pre-order on EE, the UK’s biggest and fastest 4G network
- Customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ on EE will be able to claim a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds in-ear headphones
- Customers who pre-order the 512GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ will receive a free Samsung wireless charging pad as well as can claim a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds
- EE Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e customers can also get £120 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G
EE is announcing that Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10+, are available to pre-order immediately over the phone and at ee.co.uk/samsung, as well as in EE retail stores from tomorrow.
The new range of smartphones are available in Prism Black, Prism White, and Prism Green and Samsung Galaxy S10e will also be available in Canary Yellow. Meanwhile, S10+ 512GB variants will be available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black.
The hotly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S10 range is the culmination of a decade of S series innovation. The beautifully minimalist display wraps around the phone giving users a clean, clear and dazzling display that’s ideal for streaming the highest resolution entertainment as well as watching BT Sport. And with multiple front and rear-facing cameras, featuring ultra-wide and lenses and ultra-zoom capability, EE customers can capture the entire scene and quickly share with friends over 4G in more places than any other UK network.
The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e are available on a wide range of price plans from EE. Customers who order one of the devices on a EE Max plan will receive EE’s fastest 4G speeds, inclusive access to the BT Sport app for the duration of their plan, as well as the ability to use their call, texts and data allowance in 53 destinations across the world, including: the US, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Australia. What’s more, EE’s Upgrade Anytime option is available on select plans, meaning customers can get the latest Samsung phone on the EE as soon as it comes out.
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ on EE
- Galaxy S10 – available for £30 upfront on a £63 per month EE Max Plan with 100GB of data and unlimited UK minutes and texts
- Galaxy S10+ – available for £30 upfront on a £68 per month EE Max Plan with 100GB of data and unlimited UK minutes and texts
- When pre-ordering either the S10 or S10+, EE customers can claim a pair of wireless Galaxy Buds. The wireless in-ear headphones provide seamless Bluetooth connectivity to a smartphone or smartwatch
Samsung Galaxy S10 / S10+ – 512GB on EE
- Galaxy S10 – available for £30 upfront on a £73 per month EE Max Plan with 100GB of data and unlimited UK minutes and texts
- Galaxy S10+ – available for £30 upfront on a £78 per month EE Max Plan with 100GB of data and unlimited UK minutes and texts
- In addition to a free pair of Galaxy Buds, customers will also receive a free Samsung wireless charging pad when choosing the 512GB model, so they can stay powered up with minimal fuss
Samsung Galaxy S10e on EE
- Available for £10 upfront on a £58 per month EE Max Plan with 60GB of data and unlimited UK minutes and texts
- Customers can trade-in selected Samsung handsets and save up to £250 off their new S10e, or S10/S10+
EE customers can keep an eye on their health and stay in touch without their phone, by pairing their new smartphone with the 4G variant of the Samsung Watch. EE is the only UK network to offer 4G watch connectivity and now customers can enjoy £120 off the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G if they purchase any of the new Samsung Galaxy S10 range before Monday 8th April.
All Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ EE Extras:
- EE customers can never go over their data allowance by accident, so they’re always in control of their spending
UK & Ireland call centres
- All EE customer calls are answered in the UK and Ireland
- EE pay monthly mobile customers can boost their EE pay monthly phone plan’s data allowance by 5GB when they take EE Home Broadband
Sharon Meadows, Director of Devices, Partnerships & Business Development at EE, said: “The new Galaxy S10 line-up shows how far the Samsung Galaxy Series has come over the past 10 years, providing some amazing experiences for our customers. Those with a Samsung smartphone on EE have been some of the first to experience network innovations such as 4G, Wi-Fi Calling, Enhanced Voice - as well as the Galaxy Watch 4G which is exclusive to EE. 2019 is yet again a big year for our customers, with more innovations that will help them get the best out of their smartphone – and benefits including the UK’s fastest mobile speeds as well as inclusive access to the BT Sport app”.
For more details of all EE’s price plans and terms and conditions, customers should visit ee.co.uk/Samsung
Notes to editors:
Wireless Galaxy Buds offer - customers who pre-order the S10 or S10+ between 20.02.19-07.03.19 from a participating retailer. Claim on the Samsung Members app between 08.03.19-08.04.19. UK/ROI. 18+ only. For full T&Cs see www.samsung.com/uk/offer/galaxys10-preorder
For more information, please contact:
0207 792 7468
EE is the largest and most advanced mobile operator in the UK, delivering mobile and fixed communications services to its customers. EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK. EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast 4G in more places than any other operator after pioneering the UK's first superfast 4G mobile service in October 2012. Today, EE’s retail presence exceeds more than 600 shops across the UK.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being ranked the UK's best overall network by RootMetrics®; Best Network for five years in a row at the Mobile Choice Awards; Best Network at the 2015, 2016 and 2018 Mobile News Awards; Best Consumer Network at the 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Mobile Industry Awards; as well as Fastest Network and Best Network Coverage at the 2017 uSwitch Mobile Awards.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk