Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra available to pre-order on EE’s Award Winning network
- Samsung S22 Series available on EE’s Full Works for Android plan which offers inclusive Netflix, Apple Music and BT Sport Ultimate worth up to £25 per month as well as uncapped data and EE’s fastest 5G speeds
- Customers who pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra from EE can claim free Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds, worth £219.99
- Those who trade-in an eligible Samsung smartphone can save up to £336 on a Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ or S22 Ultra from EE
- Customers who pre-order a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra can claim a free Book Cover keyboard
EE today announced that Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra, are available to pre-order via EE stores, EE tele-sales and ee.co.uk.
With the UK’s no.1 network for 4G and 5G, Samsung Galaxy S22 Series customers on EE can take entertainment, speed and reliability to the next level in more places.
Smart and Full Works for Android plans on EE
Customers who purchase a Samsung S22 Series handset can choose between EE’s Smart benefits, including Netflix, Apple Music, BT Sport Ultimate and the Roam Abroad Pass. Customers who pick Netflix as their Smart benefit receive the Netflix Basic plan worth £5.99 per month which they can watch on their smartphone as well as their Smart TV. Additionally, customers can pay just £4 more a month to upgrade to the Netflix Standard plan, offering streaming and downloading to two devices simultaneously in HD, or they can choose to pay £8 a month and upgrade to Netflix Premium plan with access to UHD content and the ability to stream and download to 4 devices simultaneously – all on their mobile bill.
Customers can also choose to take out their Samsung Galaxy S22 Series handset on a Full Works for Android plan, where they will be able to choose three inclusive Smart benefits including Netflix, Apple Music and BT Sport Ultimate app access, with a combined value of over £25 per month. Full Works for Android plans also come with unlimited data and EE’s fastest 5G speeds.
EE Smart Plan and Full Works for Android customers can also upgrade their smartphone any time, with EE Upgrade Anytime as standard.
Both EE Smart plan and EE Full Works plan customers are also eligible to receive a 10% discount on EE Full Fibre Max, which offers average speeds of up to 900Mbps and the ability to connect over 100 devices at once. EE pay monthly customers who take out a Full Fibre Max plan can also receive a 20GB monthly mobile data boost and up to 12 months’ Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and unlimited mobile gaming data, worth up to £252 at no extra cost.
Trade-in offer and free Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
Those who pre-order one of the new Samsung Galaxy S22 Series devices on EE before April 5th can claim a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro earbuds, worth £219.99.* Customers who trade-in an eligible Samsung smartphone (GS10 and above) will be able to save up to £336.
Customers who purchase a Samsung Galaxy S22 Series device before 22nd April are also eligible for a 12 months inclusive Disney+ subscription from Samsung. Customers can set-up or login to an existing Samsung Account and the offer is redeemable by visiting Samsung.com/uk/boost and selecting the Boost Disney+ offer.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Series pricing
The Samsung Galaxy S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra are available to pre-order from 9th February at 3:30pm. Pricing for the range is below.
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 is available from EE on price plans from £51 per month and is £50 upfront on a £59 a month 40GB Essential Plan with unlimited minutes and texts.
- The Samsung Galaxy S22+ is available from EE on price plans from £59 per month and is £50 upfront on a £67 a month 40GB Essential Plan with unlimited minutes and texts.
- The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra is available from EE on price plans from £69 per month and is £50 upfront on a £77 a month 40GB Essential Plan with unlimited minutes and texts.
Alistair Wilson, Director of Devices and Partnerships at EE, said: ““The Galaxy S22 Series range of innovative features, including new group video calling - and high quality photography options, Space Zoom and Nightography – really do perform at their best when matched with the UK’s no.1 network for 4G and 5G. And when customers use them with our Full Works plan, not only will they receive our fastest speeds and uncapped data allowance, but they’ll benefit from our great exclusive Smart benefits including Netflix, allowing them to watch TV shows and movies they love, on the move in more places than on any other network”.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series pricing
EE is also offering the Galaxy Tab S8, S8+ and S8 Ultra for preorder. Customers who pre-order one of the new Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 tablets will receive a free Book Cover Keyboard, worth up to £329.99, depending on which Tab S8 model they choose. Customers can choose a 4GB data plan, or an Unlimited data plan which comes with an inclusive Smart benefit. Pricing and Book Cover Keyboard offer details are as follows:
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 is available from EE on price plans from £40.50 per month and £0 upfront on a 4GB Essential plan when added as a second line. Customers who pre-order will receive a Slim Book Cover keyboard worth £119.99.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ is available from EE on price plans from £54 per month and £0 upfront on a 4GB Essential plan when added as a second line. Customers who pre-order will receive a Slim Book Cover keyboard worth £139.99.
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra is available from EE on price plans from £63 per month and £0 upfront on a 4GB Essential plan when added as a second line. Customers who pre-order will receive an Advanced Book Cover keyboard worth £329.99.**
For more information on the new Samsung Galaxy devices from EE, please visit ee.co.uk/Samsung
Notes to Editor
*Samsung Galaxy S22 Series offer terms and conditions - Pre order/Purchase by 05/04/2022. Claim by visiting: www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers within 60 days of purchase or receipt. UK/ROI. 18+ only. For full T&C’s, See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers
** Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Series offer terms and conditions - Purchase by 24/02/2022. Claim by visiting: www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers by 25/04/22. UK/ROI. 18+ only. For full T&C’s, See www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers
For more information, please contact:
020 7356 5369
EE runs the UK's biggest and fastest mobile network, offering superfast connections in more places than any other operator. EE brought the first 4G network to the UK in October 2012, and launched the UK’s first 5G network in May 2019.
EE has received extensive independent recognition, including being named the UK’s no.1 5G network by RootMetrics® in 2020 and 2021, and the UK's best network every year since 2014 for the following awards: The Mobile Choice Awards, The Mobile Industry Awards and by RootMetrics®.
As well as delivering mobile services to consumers, small and medium businesses, corporate customers and Government programmes, EE also provides home and business broadband using both 4G and fixed line connections.
EE is committed to being number one for service in the industry, and has nearly 600 shops across the UK. EE remains the only mobile provider to answer 100% of customer calls in the UK and Ireland and was recognised as the UK’s Best Large Contact Centre by the UK Customer Experience Awards 2018 and Welsh Contact Centre Awards 2019. EE was awarded The Sunday Times’ Best 100 Companies to Work for in 2018 and 2019, as well as being named Best Employer 2018 by the European Contact Centre & Customer Service awards.
EE is part of BT’s Consumer business unit which provides products and services to all of BT’s consumer customers in the UK.
Follow us on…
Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ee
Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ee
YouTube at: www.youtube.com/ee
LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/ee-uk